Big Den's Astronomy Page
16 years on the Web!!!
- (Aug. 26) Variable stars
discovered by DDE
- New Soft Gamma
Repeater SGR 0501+4516 and new variable star 7" away
- Optical Afterglow Candidate of
Gamma-Ray Burst 920925C
- Occultations of stars by minor planet Steins -
flyby target of Rosetta spacecraft
- Asteroidal occultations in Moscow in 2007
- Lunar occultations in Moscow in December 2006
- Iridium flares in Moscow this week
- Images of Near-Earth Asteroid 2006 RZ on Oct. 5th,
- Image of Comet 4P/Faye on Sep. 28/29,
- List of double asteroids
- Astrofest-2006 took place in Moscow
region on April 21-23!
- Distribution of variable stars over 88
- Distribution of cataclysmic variables over orbital
- My discovery of deep eclipses in Cataclysmic Variable
J0209+2832 (in Russian)
- Animation of three images of Comet
78P/Gehrels on Nov. 19th, 2004 (139 kB gif)
- Occultations of stars by large Transneptunian
- Video setup with low-light camera KPC-650BH
- Occultations of bright stars by asteroids
- Special asteroidal occultations
- Recent, current and future occultations in Russia
- Solar transit of Venus on June 8, 2004
- Over 500 people attended
Astrofest-2004 in Moscow region on April 23-25!
- Mutual events of Galilean satellites in May-June 2003
- Photos from Bakyrlytepe observatory in Turkey
- Occultation of 5.5 mag star by (345) Tercidina
on Sep. 17, 2002
- Images of near-Earth asteroid 2002 NY40 on Aug. 17/18, 2002
- Photo of Iridium flare near Alcor and Mizar
on May 30th, 2002
- Iridium flare on July 1st, 2001 and
July 14th, 2001
- Noctilucent clouds in Moscow on July 1st, 2001
- Screenshots from June 21, 2001 Solar Eclipse live webcast
- Astro quiz solved after 695 attempts on Apr.
- Pictures from AstroFest 2001
- Photo of Iridium flare in Ursa Major on
Apr. 3th, 2001
- Photo of -8 mag Iridium flare between
Jupiter and Saturn on Sep. 27th, 2000
- Picture of Iridium flare on Aug. 12th, 2000
- Report on my Leonids observations on Nov.
- Image of Comet
Hale-Bopp on Apr. 10, 1997 - my first attempt at astrophotography!
- Plot of Perseid meteors on Aug. 12/13, 1989
- Three comets brighter than 5.5m in 6 months - can
you remember anything like this before?
- Check your erudition
- Occultations of bright planets during Lunar
- Highlights of decade
- Did You know?
- Fantastic curves
Total Solar Eclipse on March 29th, 2006
Feedback | Main Page